Tuesday, November 17, 2009

What an AWESOME show!!!!

Picture Overload!!!!
Wow, is all I have to say! What a great show even with all the snow coming down on Saturday. My poor little pregnant feet were killing. I loved this home that we were in, sooooo beautiful. I also loved the Christmas candles that were burning, the Christmas music that was playing through out the house and the snow was a nice touch to this awesome Christmas show!!! Thank you to EVERYONE that participated and helped make this a huge success. I almost got talked into doing another show before Christmas, but I think I better just relax and enjoy my little one before there is no more just her and I....I'm kinda sad about that. May God bless you all and have a wonderful holiday season! I'll see you again in the Spring!
Love
Andra























2 comments:

Linda said...

I am coming to your spring one for sure! What fun. I know I would have spent way to much if I could have come!

Sarah said...

yeah, i for sure need to live there so i could buy and sell stuff, how fun!